Highlights - EOLIS Revels in Unique Challenges
We value our relationships with discerning clients and we maintain discretion, meticulously.
We take pride in the roster of law firms, companies, institutions, government agencies, and individual key players that have consulted with us. We count thousands of relationships on behalf of these organizations and/or their senior leadership.
Unique Legal Consulting Projects
- Diversity-minded Fortune 500 company brings to its Board of Director one of our outstanding diverse clients.
- A multi-national company retained us on three continents for a relationship counseling project among its inside counsel and their clients.
- An Ivy League University retained our services for a 360-degree evaluation of its legal department.
- A prominent New York City firm contracted with us in a bid to double its size.
- An AMLAW 100 firm retained us as experts in federal court to fight a discrimination claim, relying on our evidence of the plaintiff’s marketability to fight damages. The televised case settled immediately following our testimony.
- A nationally known legal search company designated us as plaintiff expert in an arbitration against a top-tier firm’s refusal to pay its placement fee. The matter was settled on a quantum merit basis, pursuant to our testimony.
Broad-Based Counsel Reviews
- A Fortune 100 financial services company acquires special counsel; our key partner candidate transitions to its Board of Directors.
- A European company retained us to analyze law firm prospects for expanded U.S. operations.
- A Fortune 500 company underwrote our representation of its Chairman in the selection of special counsel.
Complex Attorney Career Transitions
- A high-profile TV personality retained us to work with counsel in negotiating a separation agreement.
- A reorganized international apparel company looked to us for help in transition counseling for terminated executives and for shuffled legal personnel.
Top Level Attorney Searches
- A major U.S. company retained us to replace its general counsel and subsequently asked us to assist in the recruitment of extensive additions to the department.
- A small law firm engaged us to undertake a search for a firm merger partner and expanded our mandate to include counseling on client development.