CEO Leadership Highlights
Wendeen H. Eolis, CEO, has proven herself as a leader in business, politics, and government.
Legal - Business Consulting Highlights
- BOD Advisor -- BOD Searches/Vetting of JD credentialed candidates*
- Advocate -- Lawyers seeking corporate directorships
- Founder, CEO -- First search firm exclusively for lawyers and first legal consultancy
- Pioneer -- Law Student Program--Leading law schools; Whitehouse Citation-President Ronald Reagan
- Broad media coverage; The New York Times, NYT Page 1, Metro NYT Business Section
Industry Association Service/Awards:
Association of Personnel Services of NY State APCNY), National Association of Personnel Consultants NEA/NAPC) and National Association of Legal Search Consultants (NALSC) International Confederation of Recruiting Consultants (ICRC)
- APCNY -- Youngest and first woman president; youngest recipient of Lifetime Service Award
- NYS -- Senate Citation of achievement in the legalization of recruiting in NYS
- NAPC -- Youngest board director; established arbitration commission for recruiting industry.
- NALSC --Founder/first president, NALSC and launched Ethics Code and First Annual Conference; recipient, Distinguished Service Award
- First legal recruiter/career coach qualified as industry expert witness in both fed and state Courts.
- Expert at trial in first law firm/ employee EEO liability case on Court TV.
Public Serice -- Civic Responsibility
- Hope's Champion Task Force -- Founder, Chief Operating Officer/Civilian Commander
- First Female in the State of New York to be the Assistant/Senior Advisor to Governor NY (Ret)
- Special Advisor to Mayor Rudolph Giuliani (1978-1994) -- advisor on career, politics, and government, member of the inner circle
- The only female adviser to the Mayor to be filmed in Sir Harold Evans' BBC documentary, Rudy: Mayor of America
- NYU Law School, Special Advisor (2006-2008): Member, Dean's Advisory Council
- New Yorkers for Children, Board Member (1999 - 2017): Nominating Committee, Audit Committee
- International and NY Women's Forum (1999-present): Member, program presenter
- City Meals on Wheels (1994-present): Participant, Women's Power Lunch (Executive Committee, 2 years)
- WNYC(1994-2000): Board Member
- PENCIL, Principal for a Day Program (1984-2000, 2018): PFAD principal, Manhattan International, LaGuardia
Gaming Affairs/Poker Competition - Industry Service and Awards
World Series of Poker (WSOP), World Poker Tour (WPT), European Poker Open (EPO), US Poker Championship (USPO)
- Commemorative World Series of Poker chip issued in honor of Wendeen Eolis
- WSOP - Players Advisory Council (Member) and WSOP International Players Advisory Council (Chair)
- The first woman to cash in at the WSOP, as well as the first to do so twice
- Multiple firsts for a woman at WSOP, WPT, EPO, and USPO
- The first poker and last player invited to commentate on first and last ESPN broadcast of WSOP at fabled Binion's Horseshoe.
- Co-anchor for the filming of the Tournament of Champions that served as the pilot for the World Poker Tour.
- The only player in the WPT (PPT) player elected and management sponsored
Thought Leadership -Writer/Speaker for Keynotes, Seminars, Motivational Speaking
- Broadcast, print, and digital media journalist for multiple law, business, and gaming outlets
- Speaking engagements: Law and business, politics and poker, negotiation and decision strategies
- Memoir in progress: The Power of Potential Puts Bluffing to Shame--in Business, Politics, and Poker Rooms