Please read this Legal Disclaimer before using www.eolis.com or other EOLIS International Group websites / web pages.
Make sure that you and/or your organization agree to the terms and conditions set in this legal disclaimer before you start using EOLIS websites.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and/or alteration of information under our control. The data resides behind a firewall, with access restricted to authorized EOLIS personnel.
Subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, EOLIS will grant a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right to access this site and the materials thereon.
You hereby agree and confirm that:
- Access to this site and the information contained herein is not unlawful under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction where I am resident and from where I am accessing this site.
- Access to information on the site (www.eolis.com) does not in any manner constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of any offer to buy any of the securities of EOLIS International Group.
- You shall not circulate copies of this information in any manner (including but not restricted to photocopying and email) of the information and data on this site. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate the contents to anyone.
You agree not to:
- Post any obscene, defamatory or annoying materials on the site.
- Interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the site in any way.
- Obscure any materials, including this notice, already posted on the site.
- Intrude or attempt to intrude into the site in any way.
- Use the site or any contents thereof to defame, intimidate, annoy or otherwise cause nuisance or breach the rights of any person.
EOLIS authorizes to view and download the information (“Materials”) at this Web site (“Site”) only for personal, non-commercial use. This authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials and copies of the Materials and is subject to the following restrictions:
- Retain, on all copies of the Materials downloaded, all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials; consent.
- Not modify the Materials in any way nor reproduce or display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use them for any public or commercial purpose.
- Not transfer the Materials to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these terms and conditions of use. You agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on the Site as it may be updated from time to time. This Site, including all Materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of this Site and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the Materials. Except as expressly provided herein, EOLIS does not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, trademarks, copyrights or trade secret information.
The information, material or services included in or available through this site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the site/services and to the information therein. EOLIS and/or its respective associates/suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the site/services at any time. Advice received via this site should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
You specifically agree that EOLIS shall not be responsible for unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, or any transactions entered into through this site. You specifically agree that EOLIS is not responsible or liable for any threatening, defamatory, obscene, offensive or illegal content or conduct of any other party or any infringement of another’s rights, including intellectual property rights. You specifically agree that EOLIS is not responsible for any content sent using and/or included in this site by any third party.
The foregoing are subject to the laws of the Unite States of America and the courts in the state of New York, USA shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this site.
Please proceed only if you accept all the conditions enumerated herein above, out of your free will and consent.