Our legal search clients rely upon Eolis International Group to find the needle in a haystack based upon our proven record both in building the quintessential candidate universe and in our commitment to refer only candidates we have met personally, who demonstrate outstanding promise for a specific position.
LATERAL ACQUISITION INITIATIVES
Eolis International Group counsels clients on streamlining techniques so as to significantly accelerate timetables to achieve desirable results. In addition to providing search services, we work with clients on the following:
Forming the Right Lateral Search Committee
Using Associates, Partners and Recruiters as Ambassadors
Internal Identification of Most Viable Prospects
Enhanced Interviewing Techniques
Focused Candidate Due Diligence
Candidate Confidential Registration Process
• Lawyers are invited to submit biographical materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Candidate credentials are entered into EOLIS proprietary database.
• Resumes are evaluated promptly against search assignments.
• Qualified candidate prospects are invited to visit with EOLIS.
• EOLIS consultants visit with candidates prior to making referral to client.
• Candidate qualifications are discussed with clients only upon prior consent.
There is no cost to candidates who respond to our outreach or wish to register their credentials and experience in our proprietary attorney search database.
Search assignments include positions in traditional practice, quasi-legal roles, and opportunities to transition into the C-suite.
Candidates who wish to accelerate a job search or a career transition can maximize their options by consulting EOLIS experts in Attorney Career Transition Services.